Sunday, July 11, 2010

Triplet Weekend, Day 3

Sunday morning, I woke up eagerly anticipating another triplet visit - this time, with Clayton. Clayton is a Cherub this summer at Northwestern's high school theater program and is focusing on Design/Tech. (Yes, like what Marc does. In fact, Clayton has stayed with us in Chicago the past two summers for a few weeks to explore the city and go to work with Marc at the theater. We are glad to have him back in CHI-land again this summer, in his new capacity, and Marc has diligently asked his theater buddies in the Northwestern program to pay 'special' attention to our Clayton.)

We met Clayton for breakfast this morning, and he also met Emily for the first time. Like Jeffrey, he is a baby natural. Why didn't we schedule some babysitting time for the triplets?

We lounged by the lake before Clayton's afternoon activities began. Here are Clayton's feet in a sideways picture. Look, this is my third blog posting ever and I'm too tired to delete, turn picture, and re-upload. I've been figuring out blogging while Marc tries to put Emily to bed for the second hour (ie - started at 9pm and it's almost 11pm). He emerged from bedtime duty to say I should copy my text and start over, and I'm just not going to do that.

Emily practices the Sit & Stare.
These three days left me really missing Allen, who I managed to get on the phone this afternoon for a quick hello. By luck, I talked with Leigh as she and Allen where headed off to the science museum in LA. ... I love my triplets!

No comments:

Post a Comment