It was great to have Dan, Vivian, Ray, Lynne, Allie, Eddie, Lauren, Stan, Sherry, Alex, and Kathryn all up here at Tahoe to see and play with Emily (and to visit with us) Rob and Kathy
Damn - wished we could have been there! Glad you guys had fun...I mean it would have been fantastic to see everyone and all...but we missed out on Emily - that's the true tragedy!!!
It was great to have Dan, Vivian, Ray, Lynne, Allie, Eddie, Lauren, Stan, Sherry, Alex, and Kathryn all up here at Tahoe to see and play with Emily (and to visit with us)
ReplyDeleteRob and Kathy
Damn - wished we could have been there! Glad you guys had fun...I mean it would have been fantastic to see everyone and all...but we missed out on Emily - that's the true tragedy!!!
ReplyDelete-Greg
Why are you not carrying that child, Marc?
ReplyDeleteJ-
ReplyDeleteBecause I still have the negatives...
Muahahahahahahahah!
Ha.
-M
"The negatives"??? Hmm...
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a wonderful time!