
In honor of the impending snow day today, I dragged Marc to a work event last night while my mom stayed home with Emily. We trudged through the snow to have dinner with 45 other die-hards, or in reality 20 other staff members + their friends + a few sponsors + a few people who actually intended to be at a charity event. We had almost as many chefs as patrons, including someone that I would consider a celeb chef, and the food was amazing. Post-event, we drove another couple home via the middle of the street, got the car stuck in the alley trying to find the garage (luckily we had lightening to help us see), and shoveled a neighbor into his parking spot. By We, I mean Marc...but I was there. This morning? It just looks like a little more snow than usual. Also as usual, Marc was one of the first to shovel on our street. They don't make many like him anymore.
Love the hat. You guys have all the fun.
ReplyDelete