Monday, April 26, 2010

They say...



...you need a mommy blog once you have one of these kids. We'll, we went and did the kid thing - Hi Emily! - so here's a place where the grandparents and friends and other strangely interested folks can get their Emily fix. We'll see how this goes. Hopefully better than the bath.
Posted by Picasa Sad Parenting


 
Posted by Picasa Happy Parenting

5 comments:

  1. And - god forbid - if you have something to say, you can do so here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I love that you *finally* have a blog! Your writing is wonderful to read and I want more stable access to it than the darned FB can provide. Now here you are and I'm delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you photobombed the sad picture with your smooth, ripped chest, Marc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just sad you don't have daily access to this beautiful hunk of man-flesh anymore, J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to the blogmeister! When does she go to her first Cubs game?

    ReplyDelete